PHILODENDRON Split Leaf Ginny - 2.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Who doesn't love a Philodendron one can fit in one's hand?
- This plant came to us as a Philodendron Split Leaf Ginny, however that doesn't seem to be the proper name. The good news is that leaves do seem to develop fenestrations as they grow!
- As with all philodendrons, this little mini-me loves bright, indirect light. The more it gets, the better it grows!
- Water when the top of the soil is dry to the touch, and allow any excess water to drain away from the plant.
- Try giving this little wonder access to a climbing trellis or pole, as Philodendrons do oftentimes enjoy climbing (and grow better when they have a climbing outlet)