POTHOS Marble Queen - 6"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Marble Queen is a famous houseplant which shows off its mottled and marbled leaves with style!
- Its scientific name is Epipremnum aureum ‘Marble Queen’, though it can also be found under the common name of "devil's ivy".
- Thrives best in bright, indirect light. Too much light will scorch the leaves, while too little will cause the leaves to lose their trademark variegation.
- Pothos as a rule do not tolerate cold, so keep this plant away from drafts.
- During warmer months, water thoroughly when the top inch of soil is dry. During colder months, keep soil slightly moist. Always ensure that excess water is able to drain away, otherwise the plant may become susceptible to Root Rot.
- A great lover of humidity, keep this plant near a humidifier during drier times of the year, or on a humidity tray. Fertilize monthly during summer months.