MONSTERA Peru - 3.5"
- This is a new batch of plants we just got in on 03/23!
- Plants will have 1-4 leaves and are fully rooted.
- Also known as Monstera Kerstenianum Peru or Monstera sp. Peru
- Monstera plants love bright, indirect light. The more they receive, they better they'll grow.
- Water moderately when the top inch of the soil is dry, and allow any excess water to drain completely. Be advised that the more light your Monstera receives, the more water it will require.
- A great lover of humidity, Monstera are considered one of the best bathroom plants around. Keeping the plant close to a humidifier, or on a humidity/wet pebble tray will help to keep them happy. If you find that your plant's leaves are yellowing, it likely means that it needs higher humidity.
- Monstera have the potential to become amazing climbers, so having a totem/climbing pole around can help them become a bit more vertical
- Keep away from pets and children!
NOTE: As the weather is still temperamental enough to make shipping unfeasible, we will not be shipping these out. They can be picked up via curbside, or purchased in-store (so long as they are available), and delivered via PlantRunz (If you're outside Niagara and are interested, please check them out!)