ALOCASIA Bambino - 2.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Also known as "Jewel Alocasia", "Elephant's Ear", or "Amazon Bambino Arrow"
- Similar in colour and leaf-shape to the Alocasia Polly, the Bambino's leaves are, and remain nice and petite.
- Thrives best in bright to medium indirect light.
- Water regularly during summer months, keeping the soil slightly moist, but not wet, at all times (imagine the level of moisture in a lightly wrung-out sponge)
- During winter months, allow the top 2 inches of soil to dry out before watering again
- A great lover of humidity, it makes for a fantastic bathroom plant. If elsewhere in the house, misting regularly, keeping it close to other plants, or placing on a humidity/wet pebble tray or near a humidifier will help keep them happy
- Keep away from cold drafts and abrupt temperature changes