PEPEROMIA Hope - Hanging Basket 6"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- They're a hybrid between Peperomia Quadrifolia and Peperomia Deppeana
- They love medium to low-light areas (Keep away from direct sunlight at all costs!). They'll happily accept fluorescent, and bright indirect light as well.
- Water lightly when soil is dry to the touch, and allow any excess water to drain out entirely. Their soil should never become soggy, and they cannot be left to sit in standing water.
- If fertilizing, Hopes will accept fertilizer every 2 weeks or so during the growing period during summer months. Avoid fertilizing at all during the winter.
- Hopes enjoy being "root bound", and so prefer to be kept in a smaller pot. Re-pot infrequently (perhaps every year or two), going up only one pot size at a time.
- Loves humidity!