POTHOS Golden - Hanging Basket - 6"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- An enthusiastic trailing plant, the Golden Pothos is always a favourite due to its bright greens and yellow, but also due to how easy it is to grow.
- Its scientific name is "Scindapsus aureus'", and it is also known as "Devil's Ivy"
- Thrives best in bright, indirect light. Too much light will scorch the leaves, while too little will cause the leaves to lose their trademark variegation
- Does not tolerate cold, so keep this plant away from drafts
- During warmer months, water thoroughly when the top inch of soil is dry, water thoroughly. During colder months, keep soil slightly moist.
- A great lover of humidity, keep this plant near a humidifier during drier times of the year, or on a humidity tray. Fertilize monthly during summer months.