CALATHEA Rattlesnake - 2.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A member of the Prayer Plant family, this Calathea is so named because its leaves resemble the "rattle" of the rattlesnake.
- Its scientific name is Calathea lancifolia
- Does well in bright, indirect light - but can also handle a bit of direct morning sunlight as well
- Water lightly whenever the top 1" is dry, trying to aim for a lightly, evenly moist potting soil.
- Avoid allowing the soil to get completely soggy or water-logged, and ensure that any excess water is able to drain away