Azalea Red - 4.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A beautiful flowering plant with waxy, slightly hairy leaves, and bright, long-lasting deep red flowers.
- Requires bright, indirect light to look its best.
- To keep its flowers even longer, keep this plant in a cooler place in the house. It can stand cool temperatures as low as12° C!
- Consistently moist (but not wet!) soil is a must for this plant, so try to keep it constantly damp, not dry. Watering from the bottom-up, and/or giving the plant a full "dunk" will help maintain its water needs. Always ensure that there is a way for excess water to drain away from the plant after watering.
- Pinch off flowers as they wilt/fade.
- Fertilize monthly during warmer months.