Baby Tears Plant - 3.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Baby Tears can also be found under its botanical name: Soleirolia soleirolii, and its common names of "Irish Moss", or "Corsican Carpet Plant"
- Thrives best when provided with bright, indirect light, but can also handle partial shade as well
- Water thoroughly when the top 1-2" of soil is dry, and allow any excess water to drain away
- Loves humidity! Place near a humidifier, near a bunch of other plants (to help create a "micro-climate", or on a humidity/wet pebble tray
- Prefers slightly cooler temperatures up to room temperature, so keep away from heaters/heat registers and away from drafts
- When it gets going, Baby Tears makes for a wonderful hanging plant, as it drapes beautifully along the sides of its container