Boston Fern Hanging Basket - 6"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Full, bushy and vibrantly green, Boston ferns work wonderfully in hanging baskets as their fronds drape beautifully.
- Its scientific name is Nephrolepsis exalta 'Bostoniensis'
- Boston ferns love bright, indirect/filtered light.
- Soil and pot must accommodate drainage, as ferns are prone to root rot if left in standing water.
- Fern roots must be kept moist, so watering regularly is a must. If in a dry area, misting with water will be beneficial.
- Repot every spring, or if the fern is showing signs of stress from overcrowding