Buddhist Pine - 4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its full Latin name is Podocarpus macrophyllus
- Thrives best when given plenty of bright, indirect light
- Keep soil moist, but not wet - think of the level of moisture of a lightly wrung-out sponge. Water lightly when the top inch or two is dry. Allow water to drain completely, as standing water can lead to root rot.
- They require average humidity, so if one's home is on the dry-side, placing the plant on a humidity/wet pebble tray will help to keep it happy.
- Can grow aggressively, so pruning is encouraged. Pinch off new growth on the vertical stems so that the plant will become fuller and bushier.
- Keep away from pets and children