DIANTHUS Pink Kisses - 4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This delicate dianthus features petite pink blooms, and makes for a great plant inside, or outside (once it warms up, and there's no longer any risk of frost, that is).
- Dianthus plants can be known simply as "pinks", or under the name "Sweet William", and they're related to carnations. In fact, one of their other common names is "Hardy Carnation".
- Its botanical name is Dianthus caryophyllus Pink Kisses
- Loves light! This plant is happiest when it has access to 6 or more hours of full sun every day.
- Water when the top 1" of the soil is dry, and water deeply, allowing any excess water to drain away.
- This plant is Zoned for zones 5-9, and is a perennial!