Donkey's Tail - 2.5"
- This popular succulent, beloved for its long, trailing stems, is also known as a "Horse's Tail"
- While very similar-looking to Burro's Tail, Donkey's Tail succulents have longer, pointier leaves than their counterpart
- Thrives best when given plenty of bright, indirect sunlight
- Water only when soil is completely dry, allowing any excess water to drain away
- A favourite for hanging baskets/arrangements
NOTE: These plants are very delicate, and have a propensity towards dropping leaves whenever it's disturbed. Due to its delicate nature, there is a high chance that some leaves may drop, or stems may break during transport. Should this happen, you can either discard the dropped leaves, or leave them sitting on top of soil, or a paper towel, to allow their ends to "heal over" (something which takes 1-5 days depending on temperature). Once healed, you can place the ends of the leaves/stems into potting mix, and they should begin to grow on their own.