DRACAENA Lemon Lime - 4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- It's full scientific name is Dracaena Dermensis, and it can also be known as just a "Striped Dracaenas"
- This plant does best in medium to indirect light. Too much light will cause the colour on the leaves to fade. Too little, and the leaves will become narrow.
- Allow the top half of the soil to dry out before watering.
- Dracaena plants can be sensitive to chemicals in water, so they do best with water without chlorine or fluoride.
- Brown tips will appear on the leaves if under or over-watered.
- These plants prefer well-draining, loose and airy soil.
- Do not repot too often! Dracaena plants flourish when "root-bound", and only benefit from repotting when the roots have filled the current pot nearly entirely.