DRACAENA Massangeana Cane 2-1
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Massangeana Dracaena, also known as a "Corn Plant", is a great houseplant with large, long green leaves which sport a vibrant yellow stripe down the middle of each.
- This plant is in an 8" pot
- Place in bright, indirect light.
- Water when the top 1" of soil is dry to the touch, and allow any excess water to drain away.
- Dracaena can sometimes be sensitive to chemicals in drinking water. Should your plant develop brown, yellow-ringed spots, try using bottled/reverse osmosis water, or leaving your plant's water in an open container overnight before using it on the plant.