FICUS Audrey - 6" (2ppp)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Double your plants, double your fun! 2ppp stands for "2 plants per pot"
- The scientific name for the Ficus Audrey is Ficus benghalensis
- Loves bright, indirect light
- Water moderately when the top 2-3" of soil is dry, and allow any excess water to drain away from the plant
- This plant will lean-in and grow towards light, so rotating regularly will keep your plant lookin even on all sides
- Try to keep this plant away from drafts, heating vents, or air conditioning
- A great lover of humidity, it will appreciate a regular misting, or being placed on a humidity/wet pebble tray, or near a humidifier
- Point of Interest: This is the national tree of India!