Grafted Moon Cactus - 3"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its scientific name is Gymnocalycium mihanovichii
- These cacti are actually two-in-one! The tops and bottoms are grafted together, as the top portion is so brightly coloured due to its lack of chlorophyll
- Water when the soil is completely dry and almost dusty to the touch. Ensure that there's ample drainage, and that any excess water is able to drain away as a soggy bottom can be a death sentence to a cactus
- Loves bright, indirect light
- NOTE: We received a mix of red, pink and yellow Grafted cacti, but not quite enough of each to warrant giving them individual listings. If there is a colour you'd prefer, please include it, and an alternate preferred colour in your Order Notes, and we will do our absolute best to oblige.