JIFFY Peat Puck - - 1.5"
Original price $0.25 - Original price $0.25
$0.25 - $0.25
Current price $0.25
Looking to start up some seedlings? Jiffy Peat Pucks/Pellets are a great way to go as they're made of compressed Sphagnum peat moss and expand after being given water.
- Put the pellets in a tray, or on a plate. For quicker growing, use a cover to keep in warmth and moisture.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off entirely.