KALANCHOE Orange - 4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A popular flowering houseplant, Kalanchoe feature succulent leaves, reduced water needs, and bright, long-lasting flowers.
- Known as a "Florist Kalanchoe", or "Flaming Katy", their botanical name is Kalanchoe blossfeldiana.
- Loves bright, indirect light
- Water thoroughly when the top 2-3" of soil is dry to the touch, allowing any excess water to drain away completely
- Pinch back any dead flowers/stems to help encourage new growth
- After it's done flowering, you can manipulate it to flower again by putting your Kalanchoe in complete darkness for at least 16 hours every day for six full weeks. New buds will tend to appear within a month, and then you can resume keeping your plant in a better-lit area and enjoy its new blooms