Maidenhair Pacifica Fern - 3.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its scientific name is Adiantum spp
- It loves bright, indirect light, but can also handle lightly-shaded areas
- Keep soil moist, but not wet. The soil the fern is in, as well as its container must allow for drainage.
- Water when the first top bit of soil is dry, but never allow it to dry out completely!
- Loves humidity, so placing in a humid room (bathrooms are great), near a humidifier, or on a humidity tray will help to keep them happy