This is a lime version of the ever-popular Prayer Plant, whose leaves will be flat during the day, but will rise up and appear like praying hands at night.
- Prayer plants can also be found under their botanical name of Maranta leuconeura"
- Prayer plants Loves bright, indirect light.
- They prefer their soil/potting mix to be slightly acidic, but can still thrive on general potting soil so long as the soil drains well
- Water frequently during summer months, and take care not to allow the plant to dry out completely.
- Living in humid environments in the wild, this plant benefits from misting, or being placed near humidifiers
- To avoid root/fungal rot, do not allow the plant to sit in standing water