NEEM OIL 1000ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Neem Tree can also be known under the names "Indian Lilac", "Margosa Tree", or by its botanical name Azadirachta indica.
- Point of interest: Neem Oil is also used in skin care due to its rich abundance of fatty acids and glycerides, and as an insect repellant for pets!
To create a spray:
- Mix 1tbsp of Neem Oil
- 1tsp dish soap or 1tsp silica (potassium silicate) that's been mixed with water
- Gallon of (warm) water
- A sprayer
- A small jar or container (optional)
- In a smaller container, begin by mixing the neem oil, soap or silica solution together.
- Mix thoroughly (it resemble a thick, yellowish liquid).
- Take around 1/4 of the warm water and put it in your sprayer, or that smaller container/jar.
- Add the mixed neem liquid.
- Close up the sprayer/jar and shake it completely.
- Add the remaining water (if mixed initially in the sprayer), or add the mixture to the sprayer along with the remaining water.