NEPENTHES Pitcher Plant - 3.25"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- These wonderfully weird carnivorous plants are also known as "monkey cups"
- Loves bright, indirect light
- Requires water, and lots of it! The soil should always remain evenly moist, while still well-drained
- Humidity is a boon to a Pitcher Plant, so keep it close to a humidifier, or on a well-watered humidity tray to help keep it happy
- If looking to re-pot, choose a porous mix with low fertilizer. If mixing your own, mix in additives like perlite, peatmoss, tree fiber, or spagnum moss.
- Keep the plant out of standing water, in that even though it requires large amounts of water to live, root rot will easily kill it
- You shouldn't have to fertilize this plant, as it gets all of its nutrients from the insects which are drawn to, end end up drowning in, the plant's Pitchers.