PEPEROMIA Watermelon - 5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- With large, flat leaves which resemble watermelons, the Watermelon Peperomia is one of the most popular, and bestselling plants!
- Its full scientific name is Peperomia argyreia
- Loves bright, indirect light, and can handle partial shade
- Allow the top of its soil to be dry to the touch before watering.
- Do not allow it to sit in water for too long, as the plant can be susceptible to root rot
- Peperomia prefer well-draining soil Plant actually prefers to be root-bound, so repotting should happen only every 3 years or so (top-up soil annually)