PHILODENDRON Brasil - Hanging Basket - 6"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Philodendron Brasil are hugely popular thanks to their bright green and yellow heart-shaped leaves, but also due to how easy they are to care for, and how quickly they can grow.
- It is also known as a Philodendron "hederaceum"
- Loves bright, indirect light, but is highly tolerant of partial shade. If the plant tends to get more light on one side than another, rotate it every once in a while so that the leaves do not migrate to just one side of the plant.
- The more light this plant gets, the higher its water needs will be! Generally, watering when the first 1-2 inches of soil is dry, or when the leaves are drooping slightly.
- If leaves start to yellow, this could be due to over-watering! Skip a week or two of watering to allow the plant some time to dry out.
- As with nearly all plants, avoid allowing these Philos sit in standing water as they may suffer from root rot as a result.