PHILODENDRON Squamiferum - 3.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A neat-looking Philodendron which features fuzzy stems, covered in reddish hairs (which are botanically known as "pubescence"!
- Plants are fully rooted, are in 3.5" pots, and tend to have around 1-2 leaves.
- As with most aroids, this hairy little plant loves bright, indirect light
- Water when the top 1-2" of the soil feels dry to the touch. Allow any excess water to drain away
- Loves airation around its roots, so use a chunky, well-draining potting mix for best results
- Loves warmer temperatures, so be sure to keep away from drafts, windows, and air exchanges
- Humidity is also a requirement for this Philo - if your house is dry, try keeping the plant on top of a humidity/wet pebble tray, or near a humidifier. Occasionally misting on warmer days can prove helpful
- If given the chance, the squamiferum will try to climb, so giving it access to a trellis or pole will give it a chance to show its climbing skills