PHILODENDRON Xanadu -5"
The Philodendron Xanadu may also be known as a Philodendron "Winterbourn", and its botanical name is Philodendron Bipinnatifidum. It features green, shiny leaves, and so long as it gets ample light, it will grow many leaves, growing outwards rather than upwards (up to 2-4' tall, and 7-14" wide).
- Loves bright, indirect light! While it can tolerate lower light levels, its growth will be stunted, and it may end up getting "leggy" (too much stem, and not enough leaf).
- Water when the top 1-2" of the soil feels dry to the touch. Allow any excess water to drain away
- Loves aeration around its roots, so use a chunky, well-draining potting mix for best results
- Loves warmer temperatures, so be sure to keep away from drafts, windows, and air exchanges
- Humidity is also a requirement for this Philo - if your house is dry, try keeping the plant on top of a humidity/wet pebble tray, or near a humidifier. Occasionally misting on warmer days can prove helpful