Pickle Plant - 2.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pickles may not grown on trees, but this little succulent may make folks believe that they grow in pots!
- This soft yet slightly prickly little succulent's full name is Delosperma echinatum
- Thrives best in bright, indirect light
- Water lightly when soil is dry, allowing excess to drain away.
- Keep in light, well-draining soil, and avoid allowing the plant to sit in standing water for any length of time, else they plant may suffer from root-rot
- When flowering, it shows off adorably tiny, almost daisy-like flowers