PILEA Glauca 'Aquamarine' - 5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Also known as the "silver sprinkles" plant, or as "baby tears", this fast-growing creeping plant is a favourite for hanging baskets, planters, or grown cover.
- Loves bright, indirect light the best, but it can also thrive with medium indirect light, as well as with fluorescent light.
- During the Winter: Water when the soil is completely dry.
- During the Summer: Try to keep the soil lightly moist at all times - like the level of moisture in a wrung-out sponge.
- Enjoys humidity! In warmer months, increasing the humidity around the plant will make it happier, and help it grow faster.