PILEA Moon Valley - 2"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its scientific name is Pilea Mollis, and its common name of "Moon Valley" is said to be due to the craggy, textured leaves resembling the craters on the moon itself.
- Loves bright, indirect light. The greater amount of bright, indirect light this plant receives, the brighter its colours, and the faster it will grow.
- Water regularly, trying to keep the soil lightly, but evenly moist at all times (think of the level of moisture left in a lightly wrung-out sponge).
- Loves high humidity, but it can cope with regular humidity levels.
- Our 2" Moon Valley Pilea come in terracotta pots