POTHOS Marble Queen - 3.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its scientific name is Epipremnum aureum ‘Marble Queen’, and it is also known as "devil's ivy".
- Thrives best in bright, indirect light. Too much light will scorch the leaves, while too little will cause the leaves to lose their trademark variegation.
- Marble Queens do not tolerate cold, so keep this plant away from drafts.
- During warmer months, water thoroughly when the top inch of soil is dry, water thoroughly. During colder months, keep boil slightly moist.
- A great lover of humidity, keep this plant near a humidifier during drier times of the year, or on a humidity tray. Fertilize monthly during summer months.