POTHOS Neon - 3.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
So-named due to its bright neon green/yellow leaves, the Neon Pothos is a favourite for many growers, since it's a rugged, easy-to-grow plant who loves to trail.
- Its botanical name is Epipremnum Aureum, and it can also be found under the name of "Devil's Ivy".
- Thrives best in bright, indirect light. Too much light will scorch the leaves, while too little will cause the leaves to become dull, and lose its bright neon colouring.
- Does not tolerate cold, so keep this plant away from drafts.
- During warmer months, water thoroughly when the top inch of soil is dry, water thoroughly. During colder months, keep soil slightly moist.
- A great lover of humidity, keep this plant near a humidifier during drier times of the year, or on a humidity tray.
- Fertilize monthly during summer months.