POTHOS Satin - 4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- No matter how this plant is called, its heart-shaped leaves featuring silver patchwork splotches make this houseplant a favourite!
- Its scientific name is "Scindapsus pictus 'Argyraeus'", and it is also known as a Silver Vine, or as a Philodendron Silver Satin.
- This plant thrives best in bright, indirect light. Too much light will scorch the leaves, while too little will cause the leaves to lose their trademark variegation
- Does not tolerate cold, so keep this plant away from drafts.
- During warmer months, water thoroughly when the top inch of soil is dry, water thoroughly. During colder months, keep boil slightly moist.
- A great lover of humidity, keep this plant near a humidifier during drier times of the year, or on a humidity tray.
- Fertilize monthly during summer months.