Rhoeo - 4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The botanical name for the Rhoeo is Tradescantia/Rhoeo spathacea, and it can also be found under the name of "Oyster plant" or "Moses-in-the-Cradle"
- Loves bright indirect light, and can even handle a few hours of direct sunlight a day. The brighter the light levels, the brighter the pinks and purples on the leaves' undersides.
- Allow this little plant to dry out nearly completely before watering thoroughly, and allow any excess water to drain away completely
- Pretty tolerant of most levels of humidity found in a house, however it can never go wrong with a bit more humidity, or with a regular misting. If you find that your Rhoeo's tips are getting brown, this can be a sign that it needs higher humidity than what it has access to.
- Try to keep away from drafts/heaters - these plants prefer to have a stable temperature
- When happy, these plants produce "pups" which grow up and around the base of the pot. They can be separated out and potted up on their own!
NOTE: Our current set of plants are smaller than those photographed earlier. With time, they'll grow taller and straighter, but for now, the first two product photos are indicative of the rest of the plants.