- Zeylanica snake plants features long leaves mottled with light and dark greens.
- Snake plants are also known as "Mother-In-Law's Tongue", "bulletproof plants" or "sword plants"
- Snake plants thrive best in filtered bright indirect light, but is very tolerant of partial shade. Pretty much, so long as it gets light, it's happy (though the more light, the happier it will be).
- Thrives on neglect! Allow soil to dry out completely before watering. This is one plant which cannot handle over-watering!
- Ensure that the plant does not sit in standing water as it will cause root rot
NOTE: Due to the size of the plant, it is available for retail purchase, curbside pickup, and local delivery only. It cannot be shipped.