SCHEFFLERA Hawaiian - 4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its scientific name is Schefflera arboricola, and it's also known as an Umbrella Plant, Octopus Tree, or as an Australian Ivy Palm
- Prefers bright, indirect light - but can tolerate lower light amounts (it only affects its growth rate)
- Only water once the top layer of soil is dry - avoid over-watering
- Fertilize at most once a month with diluted fertilizer during summer months
- Tolerant of dry environments, but does benefit from misting during summer months