SEDEVERIA Hybrid Blue Giant - 2.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Blue Giant succulent features thick, fat, long stems which are blue/green and take on a rosy tint when the temperatures get cooler.
- Its also known as a Graptosedum Blue Giant
- Loves bright, indirect sunlight. Its colours will brighten and become more pronounced the greater the amount of sun it receive.
- Allow the plant to dry out completely before watering (bottom-up is considered the best method), and allow any excess water to drain away completely.
- Requires a well-draining potting mix