Spider Plant - 2.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- One of the most popular houseplants, spider plants have been staples of homes, offices and sun rooms for decades due to their striking looks and how quickly and easily they can grow.
- Its scientific name is CHLOROPHYTUM Comosum
- They love bright, indirect light.
- Allow the plant to dry out a bit between waterings, watering deeply and allowing any excess water to drain away.
- A happy spider plant will produce long, trailing stems with baby plants (also called "pups") which look a bit spider-like.