Spider Plant - Curly Variegated - 3"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its scientific name is 'Chlorophytum Comosum 'Vittatum'
- Spider plants have been a household staple for decades, and for good reason! They're easy to care for, pet-friendly, and relatively low-maintenance
- For best growth and colour, give your spider plant ready access to bright, indirect light. They can survive in semi-shaded areas, but environs like that can stunt growth, and cause loss in colour/variegation
- Water when the top 2-3" of soil is dry, and allow any excess water to drain away. Younger plants have greater water needs than older, established ones and may benefit from being watered more regularly (when the top inch of soil is dry).
- Some spider plants can sometimes be sensitive to treated, cold water. Try leaving your water in a container overnight before watering to avoid any chance of shock
- When happy, spider plants propagate themselves by throwing out a multitude of 'shoots' which are covered with baby plantlets. When this happens, you can snip or pinch off the babies and pot them separately and then cut back the stalks.
Currently out of stock!