Staghorn Fern - 5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Its Latin name is Platycerium bifurcatum
- Thrives best on bright, indirect/diffused light (must be kept away from direct light as it may burn)
- Water well! This is one plant which loves a good soak (10-20 minutes ever week or two during warmer weather), so long as excess water is allowed to drain out completely afterwards.
- They also love being misted, and can absorb water through their fronds!
- Perfect for bathrooms and other areas of high humidity. More humidity = less frequent waterings
- Brown or blackend fronds mean that it's received too much water.
- If fronds begin to brown at the tips, this means that the plant needs more water.