String of Hearts (Variegated) - 3.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A beautiful trailing plant, the String of Hearts offer soft green heart-shaped leaves which are splashed with white and pink variegation.
- Its full scientific name is: Ceropegia linearis subsp. woodii (Schltr.) H. Huber, but this beautiful plant is also known as: Collar of Hearts, Chain of Hearts, Rosary Vine, Hearts-on-a-String, Sweetheart Vine, Heart Vine
- Loves bright, indirect light
- Keep away from drafts and cold areas of the house! Anything colder than 5°C will not make for a happy plant.
- Water fully when the soil dries out 2/3 of the way through, and ensure that any excess water is drained away.
- ever allow this plant to sit in standing water as it will lead to root-rot.