String of Needles - 3.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
One of the less common "string of" plants, the String of Needles is an enthusiastic trailing plant whose thin, sharp-looking green leaves bring to mind the needles on a coniferous tree.
- Its full scientific name is: Ceropegia linearis E. Mey
- String of Needles Thrives best in bright, indirect light.
- Classified as a "semi-succulent", and so benefits from regular waterings as it is not as drought-tolerant.
- Water when 1/3 of soil is dry, and ensure that any excess is able to fully drain away. Prefers loose, gritty potting medium, with ample drainage .
- An amazing hanging/trailing plant. Its stalks can reach over 1 metre in length!