String of Pearls - 2.5"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- One of the most popular "string of" plants available, the String of Pearls features fat, pearl-like leaves which grow along thin, trailing stems.
- Its scientific name is Senecio Rowleyanus.
- Loves bright, indirect light. The more light this little plant receives, the more pronounced its variegation, and the quicker it will grow.
- Water fully when the soil is completely dry, allowing any excess water to drain away.
- These should be kept in well-draining soil.