String of Pearls (Variegated) Marble - 2"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- One of the most popular "strings" out there, the variegation on these Strings of Pearls makes this happy little plant stand out even more.
- Its scientific name is Senecio rowleyanus f. variegatus, and it can also be known as a "Marble String of Pearls"
- Loves bright, indirect light. The more light this little plant receives, the more pronounced its variegation, and the quicker it will grow.
- Water fully when the soil is completely dry, allowing any excess water to drain away.
- These should be kept in well-draining soil.
- These variegated string of pearls come in 2" terracotta pots.
NOTE: The number and length of strands as well as level of variegation will will vary from plant to plant!