String of Pearls (Variegated) Marble - 2"
- Its scientific name is Senecio rowleyanus f. variegatus, and it can also be known as a "Marble String of Pearls"
- Loves bright, indirect light. The more light this little plant receives, the more pronounced its variegation, and the quicker it will grow.
- Water fully when the soil is completely dry, allowing any excess water to drain away.
- These should be kept in well-draining soil.
- These variegated string of pearls may come in 2" terracotta pots OR 2.5" plastic grower pots.
NOTE: The number and length of strands as well as level of variegation will will vary from plant to plant! The plant pictured in the first 3 photos are indicative of the average Variegated String of Pearls we have. The plant you receive will likely not be this exact plant.